Thank you for your interest in the South East Business Boost 2 ‘Power Up Your Business’ Programme
This is an EU Funded Programme which is being delivered by the Enterprise Support Alliance Ltd.
As the programme is publicly funded and free to attend it comes with some eligibility criteria.
Your business needs to be:
- Fishery and Aquaculture
- Steel and Shipbuilding
- Synthetic Fibres
- State Funded Education and Health
- Banking and Insurance
Completing the application
Hopefully you have established that your business is eligible, so now you just need to fill in an online application form.
This should take less than 10 minutes, but don’t worry if you have a query as we are here to help.
We recommend that you use a PC, laptop or tablet to complete the form.
To save time when completing the form you may find it helpful to have the following information at hand as applicable:
- When your business started
- The number of staff you employ (Full Time Equivalent) employees
- Any staff ‘at risk’ of being made redundant
- Balance Sheet Total (you will find this on your last financial accounts)
- Company Turnover in last complete financial year (again on your last financial accounts)
- Any spend you have made in the last financial year on Research & Development (R&D)
- VAT Number, if applicable
- Any Product & Process Innovations you have introduced in the last 3 years
- Any businesses which are connected through shared ownership/shareholdings.
Once you have submitted the form we will email confirmation of receipt from our email@example.com email address.
We will then contact you to confirm that your business is eligible and discuss with you how the programme will help you take your business forward.
If you have an issue with filling in the application form send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we will call you as soon as we can.
Check for other support that may be available via your local Growth Hub.